Group Booking Form
Daily Rates also available.
Terms and Conditions
- As group leader I accept responsibility for this booking and for my group.
- I undertake to pay fees and charges arising from this booking
- I understand that the Tottington Centre reserves the right to vary or add to the terms and conditions of this booking but that they will notify the applicant in writing or by phone before any such changes occur (up to 1 month in advance for regular bookings)
- I accept responsibility for any damage to the property or premises which occurs as a consequence of the acts, omissions or behaviour of myself or those attending the event or activity
- I understand that I must leave the room as I found it
- I understand that I must provide at least 24 hours notice when cancelling a room booking and that a £5 cancellation fee may be incurred if cancellation is within 24 hours.
- Group leaders will be made aware of the Fire Procedures for the building
- ID must be provided at the time of booking (Driving License, Utility Bill etc)
The Tottington Centre would like to thank the National Lottery Community Fund for their very generous grant of £8,600 to upgrade our computer equipment for the benefit of the residents of Tottington Village. More than £58million of #NationalLottery funding has just...
We have everything you need to help you to revise for your exams: FREE wifi and computer access Study space NEW study guides (GCSE O level available now and A level books coming very soon) Loads of fantastic NEW books for Teenagers and Young Adults Cafe/Tea Room...
The Tottington Centre have yet again embarked on a full programme of fundraising events to meet the £22.000 needed each year to operate this volunteer run charity. Asda Champion Hannah Hedley is so impressed with the Centre when she visited the recent Bury’s Biggest...
A massive thank you to everyone who came along to support our second Big Book Sale and helped us to raise funds towards the running costs for the Centre. We received some very positive comments from people attending, with several saying they were amazed by the number...