We had a great first week following our re-opening. Here’s a round-up of what we discussed going forward.
- We decided that well-behaved dogs are allowed in the Centre
- Donations of books are still being accepted
- Donations of items for our table top sale are welcome. We are expecting that the table stock will change weekly with inexpensive items for sale. We need fashion jewellery and bric a brac. All proceeds helps towards maintaining the building and staying open!
- A fundraising committee are to be formed next week to plan a programme of fundraising events for 2018
- A Group of Gardeners and handymen are also to be formed to improve the exterior and grounds
- Cuttings of plants will be welcome for our flower beds at the front of the building